Excel XY Chart Labeler
Quick Excel XY Chart Labeler
This Excel add-ins from Application Professionals is very helpful when you want to label your data point in Excel chart. Using this tool you don’t have to put label one by one to your data points.
How To Install Excel XY Chart Labeler
Download and extract the attachment below. Close your Excel before run the XYChartLabeler.exe setup file. Once you’ve installed the chart labeler you should see a new sub-menu called XY Chart Labels below the Excel Tools menu. If you are running Excel 2007 this menu will be located on the Add-Ins tab. If you don’t see the XY Chart Labels menu, see the Troubleshooting section from the author website.
How To Use Excel XY Chart Labeler
- Click Add Chart Labels from Excel menu Tools – XY Chart Labels.
- Select the data series you want to label,
- Specify the range that you want to use as labels,
- Set the position where the labels will be placed in relation to the data points.
Note that the number of cells you select as your label range must be exactly the same as the number of data points in the selected data series.
Use VBA macro? Yes
- Horizontal Well Landing Position
- Horizontal Well Toe Direction
- Post Audit Production Template
- Production Plot Template
- Delete Excel External Links
We advise you to read our Disclaimer before utilizing this tool. If you find our tool useful or easy to use, please consider donating a few bucks through Paypal or please take the time to share this site to your colleagues.